Arm balances always look amazing but they can be intimidating to try! An understanding of the foundations of arm balances is needed to safely explore these poses and expand yoga practice. This course will help you understand the mechanics of balancing and finding a safe way to balance on arms.
The videos will guide you step by step to work on warming up the wrist, shoulders, mobilise upper back, strengthen forearms, shoulders and core. Understand the art of balancing and build confidence to fly!
What To Expect?
- Get lifetime access to recordings of live classes taken by Shani.
- There are 3 sessions of 60 minutes each.
- Allows you to practice at your own pace from the comfort of your homes.
- Asanas: Crow pose, Crane pose, side crow pose and Bhujapidasana and Tittibhasana.
- All sessions are pre-recorded videos of Zoom workshop.
- Strengthens the wrist, arms, shoulders and upper back.
- Tones the abdominal walls and strengthens abdominal organs.
- Stretches the back and inner thighs.
- Balances the nervous system and strengthens the core.
- It is suggested that you practice yoga according to your physical ability. Do not force yourself and listen to your body.
- Avoid in case or ongoing wrist or shoulder injuries.
- Try to attain a position where you are able to hold the posture without too much pain.
- In case of an injury or accident, it is suggested that you consult a physician before taking up this practice.
- People who suffer from recent wrist or shoulder injury, carpal tunnel syndrome or cerebral thrombosis should avoid this practice.
- Enjoy the journey instead of working towards end posture with ego.