What causes imbalance in the hormonal health?
How does nervous system affect your hormones?
What is gut health and how is it connected with hormonal balance?
Answer these and many such questions with these videos. Harmonise brain and manage stress through Asana and Pranayama. Moreover, understand nutrition principles for great digestion, balanced blood sugar and planning sustainable meals. We will also be busting common myths about food and nutrition for hormonal balance.
Price:- 1500 INR
What To Expect?
- Get lifetime access to recordings of live classes taken by Shani and Akanksha
- There are 6 sessions of 60 minutes each.
- 3 Sessions- Yoga for nervous system, endocrine glands, and stress management by Shani.
- 3 Sessions- Gut health, meal planning and Ayurvedic techniques for hormonal balance by Akanksha.
- Allows you to practice at your own pace from the comfort of your homes.
- All sessions are pre-recorded videos of Zoom workshop.
- Helps you understand the basics of gut health along with top 12 tips to improve it.
- Yog asana and kriyas help you mainitain optimum blood and nutriet supply to glands, helping them to work at best of their capacity.
- Helps you manage stress with simple meditation, pranayama and asana practice which can relax the nervous system.
- Includes tips for destressing, good sleep, great skin and hair with powerful Ayurvedic ingredients.
- It is suggested that you practice yoga according to your physical ability. Do not force yourself and listen to your body.
- Try to attain a position where you are able to hold the posture without too much pain.
- In case of an injury or accident, it is suggested that you consult a physician before taking up this practice.
- Enjoy the journey instead of working towards end posture with ego