Ladakh Yoga Retreat
Dates- 10th to 14th September, 2023
Prerequisites- Retreat is open for all levels of practitioners- complete beginners to advanced.
Highlights of the retreat
- Stay and sightseeing in Leh, all meals and refreshment
- Special Weaving workshop at Studio KAL in Choglamsar Village
- Daily Nature walks by Indus river, ancient monasteries visit and excursions
- Soak in Ladakhi culture, food and lifestyle!
- Airport transfer, all travels, tickets, permissions, guide, sessions by Shani, workshops, stay, all meals, Everything is taken care of- Experience a True Retreat!
Bhakti fest retreat
11 – 18 November 2023
I am so excited to announce that I will be joining krishnadasmusic hanumanproject nina_rao at bhakti_fest at Soulshine Bali!
Journey to the magical Ubud, Bali, and spend 7 days and 7 nights indulging in your yoga practice, meditation, mantra, and kirtan at the Bhakti Fest x Soulshine Retreat. Sing, dance, and play with Krishna Das, Hanuman Project, Shani Dayal, Nina Rao, and more! Surround yourself with inspiring new friends, nourish your body with nutritious meals, and explore your spiritual path in one of the most inspiring places in the world. Let your spirit expand and discover more of yourself and the wonders of nature through unforgettable journeys. Explore the beautiful town of Ubud, discover magic jungles, relax by the pool, or even indulge at the spa in between classes and workshops, and retire in your beautiful room at the Soulshine Resort at the end of the day. Right now, you can save $350 on your retreat pass with code EARLYBIRD for a limited time and take advantage of our payment plans.
Spots are limited, reserve yours today at the link in @bhakti_fest bio!
Goa, March 2023
Jamboree Creek, Goa
Maldives, April 2021
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
Shani conducted curated classes, twice a day in the morning and the evening from 1st to 7th April 2021, exclusively for the guests at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives’s Yoga Deck and beach. The classes focused on health and expanding awareness to attain a calm and relaxed state of mind.
We tried to connect with the elements of nature through the practice of asanas, pranayam and chanting. I also guided classes through Restorative yoga, Power Yoga, etc
Online Chakra Classes, July 2021
What are Chakras?
* Physical, emotional and energetic influences on body
* How to know if Chakra is blocked?
* Practice to UNBLOCK and BALANCE certain chakra through meditation, Pranayam, Chanting and Asana practice.
Goa, March 2021
Nalanda Yoga Resort, Goa
Wellness retreat at Nalanda, Goa with sound therapist Natasha Singh from the 4th to the 8th of March in sunny Goa!! Our goal was to provide the tools and knowledge to know your body in its best version.